Due to the tough situation resulting from the flood in the Far East, Transneft, JSC, will channel its tax payments to the affected regions. Specifically:
• to the Amur Region – up to 2 bn rubles;
• to the Jewish Autonomous Region – up to 500 mln rubles;
• to the Khabarovsk Region – up to 1.5 bn rubles.
Besides, for the purpose of elimination of the consequences of the flood it was decided to allocate a targeted allowance in the amount of 200 mln rubles. The financing will be distributed among the regions as follows:
- The Amur Region – 60 mln rubles (the funds are donated to the account of the Ministry of Finance of the Amur Regional Government);
- The Jewish Autonomous Region – 40 mln rubles (the donated funds are expected to be transferred to the account of the Jewish Regional Department of the Russian Red Cross);
- The Khabarovsk Region – 100 mln rubles (the donated funds will be transferred immediately after the banking details are provided).