Disclosure of information about the Company is aimed at an increase of the level of openness and reliance towards the Company through informing the shareholders, the investors and other parties interested in the scope required to make the decision on purchasing of the Company's securities or performance of other actions that can influence the financial and economic activity of the Company.
The main principles of the information policy include:
- Regularity: continuous and systematic submission of information regarding the Company to shareholders and interested parties.
- Promptness: provision of maximally short periods of informing with regards to significant events and facts that can influence the financial and economic activity of the Company.
- Availability: use by the Company of methods of the spread of information that provides free and most convenient access to disclosed information.
- Completeness: submission of information to the extend enough to form most complete opinion of interested parties with regards to the actual situation in their scope of interest.
- Objectivity: by describing its activity the Company does not avoid negative information that is significantly important for shareholders and prospective shareholders.