Transneft took part in the Russian Energy Week International Forum (REW-2019), Moscow, Central Exhibition Hall “Manege” in October 2 - 5, 2019.
The Forum was held to demonstrate the prospects of the Russian fuel and energy industry and unlock the potential of international cooperation in the energy sector. The Forum served as a platform to discuss main challenges of the energy sector and topical problems involving the development of the following critical areas:
- gas industry;
- oil industry;
- coal industry;
- energy saving and energy efficiency increase.
The Company takes part in the REW International Forum on the annual basis.
In 2019, Transneft sponsored REW-2019 having the status of Official Partner of the International Forum.
At the Company's booth, visitors could learn about the activities of Transneft and its subsidiaries. Transneft demonstrated the following equipment and models:
- 8MW Three-Phase Synchronous Explosion-Proof Motor model;
- NM 10000-210 Mainline Pump model;
- The EPTs-100 А.50.Т.UKhL1-а. electric drive mock-up.
- Combined Magnetic and Ultrasonic Inspection Tool model;
- Laboratory-Type Glass Reactor for Synthesis of PTP FLYDE Drag Reducing Agents for Oil and Petroleum Products.
Venue: Central Exhibition Hall “Manege”, MP05 booth (1, Manezhnaya Ploshchad, Moscow)
Welcome to Transneft’s virtual booth: