Transneft will take part in the Russian Energy Week International Forum (REW-2019), Moscow, Central Exhibition Hall “Manege” in October 2 - 5, 2019.
The Forum is held to demonstrate the prospects of the Russian fuel and energy industry and unlock the potential of international cooperation in the energy sector. The event will serve as a platform to discuss main challenges of the energy sector and topical problems involving the development of the following critical areas:
- gas industry;
- oil industry;
- coal industry;
- energy saving and energy efficiency increase.
The Company takes part in the REW International Forum on the annual basis.
In 2019, Transneft will sponsor REW-2019 having the status of Official Partner of the International Forum.
At the Company's booth, visitors may learn about the activities of Transneft and its subsidiaries. Transneft will demonstrate the following equipment and models:
- 8MW Three-Phase Synchronous Explosion-Proof Motor model;
- NM 10000-210 Mainline Pump model;
- EPC-100 А.50.Т.UKhL1-а Electric Drive model;
- Combined Magnetic and Ultrasonic Inspection Tool model;
- Laboratory-Type Glass Reactor for Synthesis of PTP FLYDE Drag Reducing Agents for Oil and Petroleum Products;
We invite oil and gas experts to visit Transneft’s booth,
Venue: Central Exhibition Hall “Manege”, MP05 booth (1, Manezhnaya Ploshchad, Moscow)